Brian Bourbeau graduated Cum Laude from Wayne State University Law School in May 1999. Brian received his undergraduate degree from Michigan State University and graduated with High Honors in May 1996, where he made the Dean's List each semester. Brian is admitted to practice in all of the Michigan State Courts, Federal Courts - United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan, and the United States Court of Federal Claims. Brian started his legal career representing large American automobile companies in serious injury product liability cases. A few years back, Brian devoted his career to assisting injured clients and their families. Brian has trial experience in Medical malpractice/wrongful death, products liability, automobile negligence and complex negligence cases. Brian has been a guest faculty lecturer at the Institute of Continuing Legal Education No-Fault Automobile Seminar. Brian has been recognized by Super Lawyers in the area of Plaintiff personal Injury. Only 5% of Attorneys are selected to Super Lawyers.
Brian has also received the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards of "AV Preeminent" from Martindale – Hubbell.
Brian is honored to have served on the Macomb County Ethics Board. In 2013, Mark Hackel, Macomb County Executive, nominated Brian to serve on the County's Ethics Board and his nomination was approved by the Macomb County Board of Commissioners. Brian is a supporter of youth sports in the community donating time and financial support.
- Michigan, 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. - 1999
- Honors: cum laude
- Michigan State University, 1996
- Honors: With High Honors
- Honors: Dean's List each semester
- Guest faculty lecturer, Institute of Continuing Legal Education No-Fault Automobile Seminar
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyer, Plaintiff Personal Injury
- "AV Preeminent" from Martindale - Hubbell
- Recognized as a 2018 Lawyer of Distinction in Personal Injury Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Michigan Association of Justice
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Macomb County Ethics Board (previously served on the Board)