Jason Berger graduated from Wayne State University Law School in May 2004 after graduating Cum Laude from Central Michigan University in 2001. Jason is admitted to practice in all of the Michigan State Courts and in United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. Jason has successfully handled appellate issues before the Michigan Compensation Appellate Commission, Michigan Court of Appeals, Michigan Supreme Court, and United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. Since graduating law school, Jason has only represented injured parties against negligent individuals, insurance companies, businesses, and governments. Jason’s primary focus has been helping victims of car accidents, insurance disputes, and fall injuries.
In the community, Jason and his wife support local and nation organizations such as the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, Atlantic White Shark Conservancy, Soundwatch, Central Michigan University, Grosse Pointe Woods Foundation, Marine Toys for Tots, Capuchin Soup Kitchen, Michigan Humane Society, Caring K9s, and St. Baldrick’s Foundation.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan, 2004
- Central Michigan University, 2001
- Honors: cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Macomb County Bar Association, Present
- Michigan Association of Justice, Present
- State Bar of Michigan, Present
- Central Michigan University Alumni Association , Present
- Slow Roll, Present
- Tough Mudder Legion